BACKORDERED 4-6 WEEKS
THE ONLY 2” HITCH RECOVERY POINT ON THE MARKET THAT FITS UP TO A 7/8” HARD SHACKLE PIN!
¾” pin is common, but at Yankum we take things up a notch.
Made from 2.5” round 6061 aluminum alloy, the Hitch Point provides a safe recovery point for a vehicle with a 2" receiver.
This was designed in-house by off-road enthusiasts that know how to put a product through testing.
- Rated at 13,200 lbs
- Designed to also accept Yankum soft shackles up to 7/16" without chaffing
- Weighs just over 2 pounds
- 6061 Series Aluminum, CNC machined in Idaho
- Ultimate failure at 66,400 pounds
- Anodized with the strongest Type III coating Mil-A 8625 (Mil-Spec)
- Dimensions 8"x2"x3"
- MADE IN THE USA
- Pin can sheer before tow point failure. Only use quality hitch pins
- Pull IN LINE with hitch. DO NOT side pull (may damage shackle, receiver, or tip over vehicle)
- DO NOT exceed posted ratings