As part of our launch take 15% off with code TowPoint at checkout. Deal works until Tuesday at 11:59 pm. If you are wanting 10% off other products, do a separate checkout with code cyberweek for 10% off.
The Hitch Point allows for a safe recovery point on a vehicle with a 2" receiver
This was designed in-house by off-road enthusiasts.
- Rated at 13,200 lbs
- Only 2" hitch recovery point on the market that fits a 3/4" and a 7/8" pin for hard shackles (most only fit 3/4")
- Designed to also accept soft shackles up to 7/16" without chaffing
- Weighs just over 2 pounds
- 6061 Series Aluminum, CNC machined in Idaho
- Ultimate failure at 66,400 pounds
- Anodized with the strongest Type III coating Mil-A 8625 (Mil-Spec)
- Dimensions 8"x2"x3"
- MADE IN THE USA
- Pin can sheer before tow point will break, use quality pins
- Pull in line with tow point, do NOT side pull (may damage shackle, receiver, or may tip over vehicle)
- Note pull rating of hitch, do NOT exceed rating